Meat cooked in this recipe goes well with any side dish.
- pork 700 g
- potatoes 6 PCs.
- cucumbers 2 PCs.
- carrot 1 PC.
- onion 1 PC.
- garlic 4 cloves
- tomato paste 1 tbsp.
- Fresh pork wash and cut into plates.
- Pour into the pan the oil, fry the fillets to obtain a Golden brown.
- Carrots cut into cubes, onion chopped.
- Rinse pickles in cold water, cut into strips and add to the meat.
- Tomato paste dilute with water, add salt, add the dressing to the meat and cucumbers, add the onion and carrots.
- Salt, pepper, other seasonings to taste, add the chopped or crushed garlic.
- Warm up how about twenty minutes.
- Cut into thin strips potatoes, add to the bulk, pour warm water.
- Capacity remove from heat after another twenty minutes.
Decorate the dish with parsley.