Pickled cucumbers – a common additive in azu, giving the dish a known salinity. You can do without them, the dish is juicy due to the presence of gravy.
- pork 1 kg
- onion 1 PC.
- flour 3 tbsp.
- tomato paste 2 tbsp
- sour cream 2 tbsp.
- garlic 2 cloves
- vegetable oil 50 ml
- Bay leaf 1 PC.
30 minutes + 2 hours
- Pork cut into slices, season with salt and pepper, to give to lie down for half an hour for impregnation.
- Fillets should be wet, excess moisture removed with paper towel.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Meat fry in preheated oil until color, add the onion, the process can continue until soft.
- Pour a little flour, stir and fry again.
- Pour in the stock, add the Bay leaf, put out.
- Put fat sour cream and tomato paste.
- Dish bring to boil, reduce fire, simmer a dish for hours.
The finished dish sprinkle with chopped garlic and herbs. Garnish the rice.