The appetizer recipe in the oven from the zucchini, tomatoes and cheese.
- young zucchini: 3 PCs.
- tomatoes: 3 PCs.
- cheese: 200 g
- salt, pepper: to taste
- vegetable oil: 1 tbsp
- mayonnaise: to taste
- herbs: for decoration
Cooking time: 60 min | servings: 4-6 servings
1. Zucchini wash and cut into slices thick 1 cm to Fold into a large bowl and sprinkle with salt. After 15 minutes, wash and dry vegetables.
2. Slice the cheese and tomato slices.
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with vegetable oil.
4. Arrange on a baking pan the zucchini, place on each slice a slice of tomato and cheese.
5. Bake vegetables in a preheated 180 C oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. Season to taste, garnish with mayonnaise and greens.