Real Tatar version of this dish prepared from the meat of a young horse. Spicy dish with chili peppers.
- pork 500 g
- potatoes 8 PCs.
- cucumbers 6 EA.
- carrots 2 PCs.
- onion 2 PCs.
- chili pepper ⅓ EA.
- vegetable oil 6 tbsp
- ketchup 2 tbsp.
- mayonnaise 2 tbsp.
- Bay leaf 2 PCs.
- salt 1 tsp.
- ground allspice ½ tsp
- greens-to taste
- Salted or pickled cucumbers peeled, cut into cubes.
- Pork wash and cut into sticks, fry for seven minutes on a pre heated pan.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Chop the onions, grate the carrots.
- Fry the vegetables separately from the meat.
- Peel and slice potatoes, fry up the blush separately from the meat and the rest vegetables.
- Add the chopped chili pepper.
- To prepare the sauce mixture of Ketchup and mayonnaise.
- A ramekin to warm up in the oven, spread the cucumbers.
- The next layer is the meat, pour over sauce, add the Bay leaf.
- Hereinafter, the vegetables and the remains of the sauce.
- Put container in a hot oven for half an hour.
When filing on the table in a pot add the chopped greens.