Quick to prepare dish, a minimum of effort.
- stew 350 g
- water 3 cups
- buckwheat 1 Cup
8 hours +
- Onion peeled, cut into cubes, carrots to grate.
- Buckwheat wash, pour a small amount of fresh water, leave overnight to swell.
- Put the stew in the bowl of the slow cooker on top of vegetables, add spices, add water.
- To put mode “Roasting” for fifteen minutes.
- Cook under cover.
- After the time expires, add the buckwheat, a little more water.
- Again set the mode “Frying”, but on twenty minutes.
When serving, sprinkle cereal chopped green onions.