- Cheese 250 gr.
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Dried fruits: apricots, prunes, dried cherries, 70 gr.
- Nuts 70 gr.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Cheese less pieces, put in the package.
- Step 2 put the Package in a pot of water, put on fire and wait for the cheese to fully repay.
- Step 3 the Dried fruits and nuts good wash, finely chop.
- Step 4 roll out the Melted cheese directly in the package. Package cut to open like a book.
- Step 5 Cut the package, you can still roll the cheese. Sprinkle a layer of sesame seeds, slightly pressing into the dough.
- Step 6 from Top to distribute the dried fruit and nuts. Do it quickly, so the cheese wasn’t cool.
- Step 7 Turn the cheese tightly into a roll. Twist the ends of the film, in several places in the film, pierce with a knife to release excess air. Remove the roulade in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Step 8 Chilled roll cut and served to the table.