- coconut 100 gr.
- condensed milk 400 gr.
- butter 200 gr.
- white chocolate 200 gr.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Melt butter over low heat.
- Step 2 Breaks the white chocolate into pieces and add to melted butter. Constantly stir.
- Step 3 Add condensed milk. Mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Step 4 Add coconut . Stir, cook for another 3-4 minutes .
- Step 5 Ready cream “Rafaello” we shift into a glass jar and refrigerate overnight .
- Step 6 Cream served to the table along with different types of cookies and hot tea or coffee. And also, the cream is also perfect for greasing cakes and pastries.