The dish is best to cook in a cauldron over an open fire.
- beef on the bone 800-1000 g
- rice, 220 g
- tomato paste 200 g
- onion 5 PCs.
- garlic 4 heads
- lemon 1 PCs.
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 1 PC.
- chili pepper 1 piece
- walnuts 1 handful
- pomegranate juice 2 tbsp
- coriander 1 bunch
- parsley 1 bunch
- soup seasoning
- Bay leaf
- Pour into the cauldron water, put pieces of beef with bones, ribs.
- Bring to a boil under the lid, the fire to reduce.
- Put Bay leaf, peeled onions, salt – to taste.
- In another, smaller, cauldron or pan to cook a roast, carrots, tomato paste, onion, roughly chopped.
- A lot to put out, to stir.
- To prepare a cold sauce of seasonings, spices, blanched pureed tomatoes, parsley and coriander, lemon and pomegranate juice.
- From the broth to remove the onion and Bay leaf.
- Add rice, cook for another hour.
- Add the peeled walnuts, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and adjika.
- Boil all together three minutes, leave on the coals to extinguish for half an hour.
When serving soup, sprinkle with chopped greens.