Bright and fragrant drink.
- water 720 ml
- grape 220 g
- sugar 170 g
- oranges ½
- 2 mint sprigs
- cinnamon sticks 1 PC.
- Dark wash grapes, remove from branches.
- Oranges wash, peel, pulp, peel and layers cut into slices.
- Products put in a sterile jar.
- Water bring to a boil, cover the grapes with orange pulp.
- The steeping time is five to six minutes.
- The syrup drain into the pan, again bring to a boil.
- Add cinnamon and mint, simmer for two or three minutes.
- Liquid pour into the jar, without mint and cinnamon.
Compote you can add any suitable spices, e.g., cloves.