- Milk – 2 liters
- Vanilla pods 1 PC.
- Sugar – 500 gr.
- Soda – 1 tsp.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 In a thick-walled pan on medium heat boil milk. Do not forget to stir periodically and before you put on the stove to throw the pod of vanilla, cut it in half.
- Step 2 once the milk is boiling, make the heat slightly above low and take out the vanilla pods.
- Step 3 Add sugar while stirring .
- Step 4 Separately in a few tablespoons of water, dissolve the soda and add to milk.
- Step 5 From this moment on, from the pan does not depart, constantly stir with a wooden spatula.
- Step 6 after About one hour, the mixture begins to change its color from white to caramel and a little zagustet.
- Step 7 after About half an hour, the mixture will become thick like condensed milk and almost the color of caramel. At this point turn off the heat, and continue to disturb approximately 10 minutes, until the mixture has cooled. Otherwise, it can harden into iris and it will be hard to get out of the pan.
- Step 8 Put in a suitable container and later use at their discretion.