For dessert cooking you will need sweet apples.
- blueberries 1kg
- 1 kg of sugar
- apples 4 PCs.
- Berries to sort, wash, drain in a colander.
- Pour into a saucepan, add water, add sugar.
- Put the jam on medium heat, stir.
- To remove the foam as needed.
- Apples wash, remove the core and peel, cut into slices.
- Add to the bulk.
- Cook for an hour stirring, the product should thicken.
- Jars and lids to sterilize.
- Pour jam and roll up.
Blueberry, you can cook the compote, and homemade wine.