I love the cauldron, so it’s easy and healthy cooking. Today I have delicious meatballs accompanied with a variety of vegetables: eggplant, onions, zucchini, potatoes, peppers and leafy broccoli. If something will not — not terrible. Most importantly, the meatballs will be both with gravy and with a side dish at the same time, and there, look and “boxenluder” can not see and eat for a change something good to eat.
600 g mixed minced meat home (+ a piece of bread soaked in milk or water);
zucchini — 250 g;
eggplant — 250 g;
1 onion (not pictured)
1 bell pepper;
beam leaf broccoli — 150 g;
potatoes — 500 g;
3 tbsp tomato paste;
1. Sculpt meatballs.
2. Prepare the vegetables:
zucchini (peel and remove large seeds if necessary)
3. Take a pot or pan, heat a couple tbsp. of ghee and lightly fry the onion.
4. Put half of potatoes, eggplant, zucchini. Salt-pepper.
5. Now meatballs + chili..
6. Repeat the vegetables. At the end put the pepper, pour 300 ml water mixed with tomato paste. Salt-pepper.
7. Put on the heat to start bubbling, cover and cook for about 40-45 minutes.
8. Put cut broccoli, cover with a lid and bring to readiness in about 10 minutes.