A recipe for a masterpiece of culinary art.
- sugar 250 g
- cream 150 ml
- cocoa powder 80 g
- molasses 80 g
- gelatin 15 g
- Soak the gelatin as directed on bag.
- The product should completely dissolve.
- In a small amount of water to dissolve the sugar and molasses.
- Bring to boil, pour the cream.
- Stir, add cocoa powder.
- Swollen gelatin to warm up, to add to the mix.
- Beat the frosting with an immersion blender, product temperature of about forty degrees.
- To cover the cake.
Instead of cocoa powder for making the glaze you can use a chocolate bar. The product is well shaded strawberry, cherry, cream or apricot impregnation.