wild mushrooms 400 g
onion 1 PC.
broth 1.5 liters
flour 120 g
egg 1 PC.
cold water 4 tbsp
the 20% sour cream 5 tbsp.
1. Sift flour slide, add a pinch of salt, make a well and break the egg there.
2. Add cold water, knead the dough and leave it for 30 minutes.
3. Fry roughly chopped onions in the Roasting program.
4. Mushrooms wash, peel, thinly slice and add to the onions, cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Add the broth and cook in the Soup until the end of the program.
6. Pour the soup into a saucepan, add sour cream, salt, pepper and blend.
7. The dough thinly roll out, cut into slices and cook in salted boiling water for a few minutes after surfacing.
8. To catch a skimmer and send it to the mushroom soup.