Hash is finely chopped fresh vegetables, filled with cold liquid. Today for hash use sour milk, kefir, yoghurt, mineral water and even beer.
- smoked chicken: 300 g
- cucumbers: 450 g
- potatoes: 400 g
- eggs: 5 PCs
- radish: 150 g
- dill, parsley and green onions to taste
- salt: to taste
- yogurt: taste
- mineral water: to taste
Cooking time: 90 min | servings: 4-6 servings
1. Boil eggs and potatoes. Cool and clean.
2. Wash and dry greens, radishes and cucumbers.
3. Finely dice eggs and pickles. Finely chop the greens and dice the potatoes. Meat chop, radish cut into strips.
4. To shift all sliced products in a deep tureen, and stir well.
5. Add salt, two parts yogurt and one part of mineral water. Want to add a little more liquid to reach your desired consistency. Stir the soup and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to infuse.