- Cheese – 150 gr.
- Green onions
- Sausage – 70-100 gr.
- Sweet pepper – 1 PC.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 8 PCs.
- Milk – 80 ml
- Black pepper
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Finely chop the peppers and fry for 4-5 minutes, until semi cooked.
- Step 2 Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper. Mix well.
- Step 3 Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil, spread chopped in small pieces sausage, green onions and roasted sweet peppers.
- Step 4 Sprinkle everything with grated cheese.
- Step 5 Pour the prepared mixture of eggs and milk.
- Step 6 in a baking dish and put in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Bon appetit!