The main components of this soup is budget and availability.
- beef 400 g
- white cabbage ½
- potatoes 5 PC.
- cucumbers 2 PCs.
- parsley root
- sour cream
- Beef cut into chunks, cover with cold water, boil one hour after the start of boiling, to remove foam.
- Onions fry in butter with grated parsley.
- Put chopped pickles, cabbage.
- All together then four to five minutes.
- To enter in the soup, the roast, diced potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes are done.
Rice is best used to pickle Turkey or chicken giblets. Add barley to beef, fine ground barley, to the duck giblets.