The dish can be prepared for with a children’s menu for the diet. Optional soup can be cooked in a slow cooker.
- salted cucumbers 3 PC.
- potato 2 PCs.
- carrot 1 PC.
- onion 1 PC.
- tomatoes 1 PC.
- lentils ½ Cup
- pearl barley 2 tbsp
- rice 2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil
- For half an hour to soak the rice and lentils.
- Pour water, cook for 25 minutes.
- Fry the onions, carrots, chopped tomatoes, cucumbers.
- Separately boil pearl barley to put in soup along with cubed potato.
- Seasonings to add after half an hour, season with salt to taste.
- Boil the pickle for another six or seven minutes.
The finished dish sprinkle with fresh herbs.