Original baked puff pastry, store-bought.
- the dough is flaky unleavened 1kg
- 1 kg of potatoes
- fish fillet 400 g
- onion 1 PC.
- eggs 1 PC.
- butter 1 slice of
- vegetable oil
1 hour 30 minutes
- To defrost the dough.
- The tubers of potatoes to clear, boil in salted water.
- Onions chop and fry until Golden brown.
- From potatoes to cook mashed potatoes, and stir frying.
- Fish fillet cut into cubes, mix with stuffing.
- The dough is cut into squares, put the mixture with the fish.
- Molded pies with open filling, put a piece of butter on the pie.
- Products to lubricate the egg and bake at 200 degrees until cooked.
Optionally, the filling you can add chopped greens.