- Potatoes – 700 g
- Milk – 100 ml.
- Eggs – 2-4 PCs.
- Wheat bread crumbs – 2 tbsp
- Mushrooms – 300 g
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Cream cheese – 200 g
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 to Cook the hot mashed potatoes. It must be very thick to keep good form — milk does not need much, but to lay eggs.
- Step 2 On a baking tray covered not greased parchment paper and sprinkle lightly with her wheat breadcrumbs.
- Step 3 From the pastry bag transplant on parchment paper hot mashed potatoes (both hands stand): first, to isolate the bottom of the socket in the form of a solid circle, then around the circumference to build up the walls of the nest height.
- Step 4 Prepare the filling. Finely chop the onion, mushrooms cut into cubes and fry all together in vegetable oil.
- Step 5 Fill the potato nests with the stuffing. It is also possible for the filling, use chopped ham, boiled meat, etc.
- Step 6 Top of the filling to spread on a slice of soft cheese.
- Step 7 put the Baking sheet in a preheated t 220 to 240 degrees With the oven to mashed potatoes covered with a light creamy crust, and the cheese is melted and flushed.
- Step 8 the Finished nests to give a little to cool off, then carefully remove from the pan and arrange on a platter. The dish can be pre-shoot salad greens.
- Step 9 on Top of the nest to decorate with greenery and serve hot.