Wednesday, 28 November 2018, the Christmas fast begins, which will last almost 6 weeks to 6 January.
- Sparkling water: 180 ml
- Flour: 350 g
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Salt, dry yeast: 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil: 3 tbsp
- Onions: 1 PC.
- Sesame seeds: 2 tbsp
In the post you can’t eat foods of animal origin, as well as dishes from them. However, in cooking there are millions of recipes for meatless dishes that are not only healthy, but very tasty.
We offer you to cook meatless onion cakes on a soda. This dish of European cuisine, beloved by the French and the Italians, calling them Focaccia, it is not indifferent and vegans, and in China they are made right on the streets. Very popular in the cooking of Uzbek onion cakes. IVONA will tell you how to cook this quick, hearty and easy dish. For making onion cakes use yeast dough which is very elastic. In this recipe there are a large amount of onions, so cakes taste turn out fairly gentle, while still flavorful. Onion cakes can be fried, but we stopped for a baked version of the dish.
- Chop the onion.
- Sift the flour, add the yeast, sugar, salt, chopped onion, vegetable oil, warm carbonated water.
- Knead the dough, cover with a towel, leave for half an hour.
- Divided into 4 parts, each roll out tortillas.
- Place the scones on the parchment, greased with butter and leave for 20 minutes.
- Grease each loaf with butter, diluted with water 1:1 with water.
- Prick tortillas with a fork, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 35 minutes at 190 degrees.