Ingredients salad Mimosa
- Canned fish – 1 Bank.(Sardines or saury)
- Eggs – 3 PCs.
- Boiled potatoes – 5 PCs.
- Carrots – 3 PCs.
- Onions – 2 PCs.
- Mayonnaise – 300 gr.
- Hard cheese – 300 gr. (you can substitute melted)
- Greens – to taste.
- Lettuce – 3-5 pieces.
- Pickled onions – 1 PC.
No popular salad “Mimosa” no cost, no feast. Delicate flavor, the perfect combination of ingredients and beautiful appearance appreciated by the vast majority of our population. Variations of cooking many Housewives add chicken, salmon, saury and many other products. Let us consider the classic recipe salad winning any meal.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 you should First boil the potatoes, carrots and eggs. Products must be cool and clean. Proteins separated from the yolks, mash separately with a fork and put in separate bowl. Then on a fine grater, you should grate the potatoes, carrots, cheese. Put all the ingredients in separate containers (bowls or plates). It is recommended to use a fine grater, because only in this way will be able to obtain the delicate taste. Fish from the canned butter in the bowl mash with a fork. Onions finely chop, and for 30 minutes before cooking pickling in vinegar.In a salad bowl or large plate and spread the whites on top of grease with a small amount of mayonnaise (do mesh).
- Step 2 proteins are evenly distributed on the top layer of fish with mayonnaise.
- Step 3 Next comes the turn of boiled potatoes and the usual mesh of mayonnaise.
- Step 4 on Top of the potatoes, a tablespoon of distribute the carrots, grease it with mayonnaise.
- Step 5 Then gently spread pickled onions (pre-drain the vinegar) and cheese.
- Step 6 the Last layer in combination is the ornament of the salad. To do this, use mashed with a fork yolks. Before the supply of ready to eat meals, you need to give the salad to brew and to soak in a cold place (for at least 2 hours).