Salad with corn, cabbage and cucumber are very often helps me when I need to quickly figure out something tasty and originalnenko! A great combination of cucumber, cabbage and corn with a light lemon flavor. You should try this recipe of vegetable salad.
- cabbage 400 g
- corn 1 jar
- cucumbers 2 PCs.
- lemon juice 2-3 tbsp.
- dill 1 bunch
- vegetable oil to taste
- salt to taste
- Slice the cabbage to your liking and preference. For this winter salad, I use cabbage.
- Cucumbers cut into small pieces, I cut strips.
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers, corn and cabbage by adding salt, the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon and vegetable oil.
- Chop the greens, add to the salad, and again all thoroughly.
- Salad with corn, cucumber and cabbage ready! All a pleasant appetite!