Sangria — a light alcoholic drink that originates from Spain. For it we need dry red wine, some strong drink, I have white rum, but you can take the liqueur, and brandy. Just be sure to add the fruit, they can vary widely, depending on preference, but oranges and apples are the most popular. But the biggest surprise for me was to learn that in Spain the sangria is sure to add a “Sprite”. Yes! Here are the modern trends I… stocked with everything you need and today I’m going to do my own version. Try?
0,75 dry red wine;
100 ml. white rum;
2 sweet apples;
+ 200 g of strawberries.
1. Apples peel, cut into cubes, pour the juice of one lemon.
2. From oranges cut slices without white films, and the residue squeeze the juice.
3. Cut strawberry into slices-slices.
4. Pour all the rum (if you want you can add a couple of tablespoons of sugar) and wine. Leave to infuse overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Before use, add cold Sprite and poured half the pitcher of ice. You’re done!