- Water – 2 liters
- Canned fish in oil – 1 Bank
- Potatoes – 2-3 PCs.
- Carrot – 1 PC.
- Fresh herbs – dill, parsley
- Bay leaf – 1 PC.
- Black pepper peas – 2 pieces
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Potatoes cut into cubes or strips.
- Step 2 canned Fish neatly divided into small pieces.
- Step 3 In the boiling water, put peeled potatoes and onions. If desired, you can add any cereals (buckwheat, rice). It needs to be put together with potatoes. When cereal is almost ready, add in the canned soup, Bay leaf and pepper and keep the soup on heat for another 10-15 minutes.
- Step 4 In vegetable oil fry the carrots and onions for 5 minutes until cooked add them to the soup. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 5 Add chopped fresh herbs and let the soup to infuse for 5-10 minutes, cover it with a lid.