- Potatoes — 1 PC.
- Bacon — 100 g
- Sunflower oil — 1 tbsp
- Corn frozen — 400 g
- Beef broth — 400 ml.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Pour the beef broth into the pot, add 750 ml water and bring to boil.
- Step 2 wash Potatoes, peel and cut into 1 cm cubes Put the potatoes in the boiling broth and cook for 10 minutes.
- Step 3 Bacon cut into small cubes.
- Step 4 Heat in a deep frying pan vegetable oil and fry the bacon for 3-4 minutes. Add to the pan the corn, close the lid and stew for 10 minutes.
- Step 5 Half stewed corn aside in a separate bowl, add 2-3 tablespoons of broth and ramati with tolkushkoy or blender.
- Step 6 Put all the corn into the broth and boil for 3 minutes. Serve the soup with the parsley.
- Step 7 optional 2-3 minutes until cooked add to the soup a little cream.