Maybe not too useful in cooking, but nonetheless, very delicious soup.
Ingredients 2.5 l pot:
200-250 g of chicken mince (breast);
150-200 g of giblets (liver and heart);
2/3 Cup vermicelli or other small pasta;
1. Prepare the giblets: cut and wash the hearts. The liver is cut into 2-4 pieces and putting them aside for now — we’ll dip into the soup near the end.
2. Now, fill the hearts of 2l. of water and put on to cook…
3. Meanwhile, put the chicken mince meatballs the size of a little less of the ping-pong table and drop to the hearts. Cook all together.
4. While all cooks finely chop the onion and carrot. Fry slightly all together…literally a minute or two. Drop everything into the pot.
5. Pour into a small pan with the pasta and drop the liver slices. Cook on low heat all together for another 7 minutes.
Now the most difficult: to remove rising cereal proteins (from liver meatballs). Completely transparent soup would not make a soups with the liver though for lovers of delicious, but for fans of aesthetics — not really.
But! The soup looks very tasty!
Ready soup and sprinkle with dill to taste.