One of my favorite dishes: calamari, or even bumps of squid, with vegetables in a wok. Cooking is surprisingly fast, just half an hour, and pleasures — the sea! Good for everyday and for Sunday lunch and for a friendly meeting.
300-400 g fresh squid;
chilli — 2-3;
garlic — 4-5 cloves;
ginger — 3 cm.;
soy sauce — 2 tbsp;
Bok Choy (Pak Choi) — 200 g;
1 large carrot;
2 colored bell peppers.
greens when putting, you at the very end with the cilantro, of course.
1. Prepare the vegetables: Pak Choi (Bok Choy) throw in boiling water for 15 seconds. Enough. Cut into 2-3 pieces if large.
Carrots, cut into julienne or so with a special knife.
Pepper — julienne.
2. Prepare squid: clean, remove the intestines. Cut this way and make the notches the cross-on-cross to avoid cutting through.
Throw the squid in the boiling water, they will twist in a cute cone. As soon as it becomes “tight”- white color — get.
3. Finely chop the ginger, garlic and pepper (seed better to clean, but if you like super spicy, you can leave).
4. In a wok heat 3 tbsp oil, put all that shredded… let give a flavor to…
5. Throw in the stir-fried vegetables and squid, on strong fire fry all together (and the Bok Choy at the very end), stirring occasionally, not allowing strong roast… only to vegetables are softened. Literally 1-2 minutes depending on the size of the wok. The larger will be faster.