Delicious, refreshing, light, flavorful lemonade with lemon and mint. Dear friends — this is a very tasty drink. To mint is not lost, I’m making lemonade and in the winter, although we often drink it before the onset of winter) Definitely recommend.
- sugar 1 Cup
- 4 fresh mint sprigs
- lemon 3 slices
- citric acid (use only for canning) 1 tsp.
- For conservation in 3-liter jar add the sprigs of mint, add the lemon, sugar and citric acid.
- Fill with boiling water and close the lid. Turn the can upside down and wrap in warm blanket to cool down.
- For Lemonade in a saucepan place the mint, add the sugar and lemon.
- A pot put on the fire after boiling, cook for 5 minutes. Turn off, cover and leave until cool.
Everything is easy and simple!